We would like to welcome you on behalf of our team members and ourselves and let you know what a pleasure it is to have you in our office. There are a few things we would like you to know.
As a patient of our office, you can expect our full attention. We strive to do our best to fulfill your needs and your expectations in a passionate and compassionate manner every time you choose to seek our services. Our staff and us accept you as a member of our big family. We will personally explain our findings thoroughly and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We are available for you and willing to work through any problems our patients may have.
We believe education is essential for our ability to serve you. We keep ourselves updated on the most recent research on eye care, overall health, and office efficiency. Our office has access to a large and updated source of information regarding eye conditions and general eye health which we make available to you and your family.
Your eye health and that of your friends and family is our priority. We are dedicated to a healthier and happier community. We are thankful that you trust us with your eyes. We look forward to helping you and your family in the near future.
Julio C. Arroyo
Doctor of Optometry
DRY EYE TREATMENT MODALITIES
- Lid margin hygiene to encourage better oil gland production
- Discussion of supplements that may be beneficial
- Possible prescription eye drop medication
- TempSure™ Envi procedures to revitalize the oil glands along the lid margins
- Lumenis™ IPL (intense pulse light therapy) to reduce redness and vessel inflammation around the eyes and Demodex eradication
- Amniotic membrane technology
- Scleral lenses
- Autologous serum eye drops
- Or a combination of some of these strategies